1. Planning and reporting of optical-related R&D projects, conducting pre-project research and feasibility analysis to determine project parameters and indicators;
2. Compile product research and development plans, determine the overall technical plan for product research and development, and supervise the progress of product research and development;
3. Test imaging accessories, write related reports, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in optics;
2. Proficient in optical principles, familiar with various optical aberrations and characteristics;
3. Proficient in using mechanical design software and optical design software;
4. Experience in designing optical systems with different wavelengths;
5. Strong learning, communication, planning, execution, pressure resistance, logic, analysis, thinking, hands-on ability, can accept overtime / business trips, etc.
1. Five insurances and one housing fund/six insurances and one housing fund;
2. Staff dormitory;
3. Meal supplement and communication supplement;
4. Group tourism;
5. Regular physical examination;
6. Timely incentive allowance;
7. Equity incentives;
8. Holidays, irregular welfare;
9. Paid annual leave;
10. Subsidy for maternity care;
11. Accept files;
12. Talent project declaration;
13. Jinan household registration;
15. Various cultural and sports activities;
16. Weekends and weekends (except for special positions);
17, 8 hours working hours.